The Volunteer Center of Morgan County is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies solely on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to meet our mission. There are many way you can support our work.
Your contribution supports our programs
Donations will support the Volunteer Center's year-round programs, creating lasting community impact through meaningful volunteer action. Last year, volunteers filled hundreds of volunteer slots at over 200 community organizations.
Top ways to give to the Volunteer Center:
- Sponsor a volunteer: (online donations available soon!) your cash donation goes a long way to help offset our expenses.
- Make a matching gift through your company: check with your company to see if they match employee donations.
- Make a gift through your company's United Way campaign.
- In-kind support: the Volunteer Center is always in need of laptop computers (less than two years old), printing or design services, etc.
- Donate your vehicle (boat, RV, car, etc.)
- Planned giving: if you would like to make a planned gift to the Volunteer Center, please contact Kay Woller at 256-355-8628.
The top ways to give to the Volunteer Center are all tax-deductible and support our efforts.
To make a donation: DONATE NOW
Other ways to support the Volunteer Center:
- Spread the word: if you like what we do, spread the word and introduce someone new to the Volunteer Center.
- Volunteer with us: volunteer as a Disaster Response Volunteer, Volunteer Leader, Mentor, or in a different capacity.
Thank you for choosing to help support the Volunteer Center of Morgan County's many wonderful community programs. We rely heavily on the generosity and kindness of friends like you! Make a donation today!